Recreation Registration Information
Registration - Opens March 25, 2013To register by phone, please call 382-4604. You may also register in person during office or reception hours.
We accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express for phone registrations. Walk-in registrations may also be paid in cash, or by cheque or debit.
- Registration is on a first come, first served basis.
- When registering by mail or fax, please include the program name, time, day(s), date(s), the registrant's name, address and telephone number. If you are registering a child, please provide the child's age and a legal parent/guardian's name.
- All programs are subject to change and programs with insufficient registration are subject to cancellation. If a program does not have a minimum number of participants registered five working days prior to the program's start date, the program may be cancelled and a full refund or credit will be issued.
All fees must be payed in full at the time of registration in order to confirm a space in the program.
- We accept cash, cheque, MasterCard, American Express or Visa.
- Cheques are payable to: FAIRFIELD GONZALES COMMUNITY ASSOCIATION.
- A $10 service charge will be applied to all NSF returned cheques.
- Registrants eligible for L.I.F.E. Program subsidy must have authorization through Crystal Pool prior to registration at the Place and will be asked to show their authorization number.
- If after attending the first class you decide this course in not right for you, we are happy to issue a pro-rated refund. This request must be made before the start of the second class.
- For programs that are one lesson in length, refunds will only be issued for withdrawals made four (4) business days in advance of the course running.
- Refunds will generally not be issued for any program that a participant withdraws from after the second class. Special circumstances may be considered and may require a medical certificate.
- Refunds will be paid by cheque or credit card reimbursement and may require a delay of up to ten (10) business days for processing.
Eligible recipients can apply for credits to be used towards recreation programs at the Fairfield Community Place through the LIFE program. Download and fill out the application form, or come and pick one up at the Place.